Thursday, January 20, 2011

letter from Mama

Dear Cooper and Nora,
I have not done a very good job and keeping this site up to date for you both. The blog is to serve as the modern version of what we call a baby book. Momma and Daddy both had them when they were babies and their Mommys were really good about writing all of those milestones down. Daddy and I knew we wouldn't write the adorable things you both do that capture our hearts each day, so we hoped that the blog would be a great way to keep track of everything. The bonus part was that your extended family that lives far away could relive those moments with us.
As I look at the site and see that nothing has been written about in more than 6 months I realize that I have been writing these things down for other people and not for you both to read about years from now.
I will go back in time a little to record a few things, but after today you will see posts that will be just a few sentences or long paragraphs telling a funny story of what you did. Daddy and I can't wait for you to ask us to retell these stories when you are older. We love you both so very much and each day are amazed at what you are teaching us about the how we see the world.
Love
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment