Thursday, January 20, 2011

Funny girl?

For the past 2 years I've heard how much Cooper looks like Steve. He does...the hair and eyes the most, of course that's what stands out. Finally tonight I saw a side of Cooper that is me and how Nora is just like Steve. I laugh at EVERYTHING. Just the way I am. Cooper laughs at everything and it is such a great ego booster! He laughs at the simple things and that just makes me laugh even more. Tonight I was trying so hard to make Nora laugh (not to compare, but Cooper laughed a lot at this age) and all I could get of her was a sympathy smile. I just hide around the corner and say boo to Cooper and he's laughing his head off asking for "more, Mama-more scare, Mama". So after countless attempts to make Nora laugh, I finally gave up. I decided that Cooper has my sense of humor and Nora has Steve's. Steve is a tough cookie to make laugh-he doesn't really just laugh outloud very often. That was Nora tonight.....so while Coop may not have my features-he's got one of the best parts of me. And let's face it, I need someone to laugh at me so I know I have that in Cooper. I will continue to work hard to make Nora laugh at me, but at least I know why she's tough to make it happen and it's not because I am not funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment