Monday, February 8, 2010

baby....

We got pictures of Baby Girl the other day and are trying to teach Cooper to say "sister" or even baby girl when he asks for baby. Sister he does, but not girl.

We have this little Scooby Doo van that has a light that you can shine on things. Cooper LOVES to shine the light on my belly. He comes to me and asks for "baby" and helps me pull up my shirt to find my belly. He then shines the light on my belly and tries to grab the light. He laughs hysterically when chasing the light.
Anytime he plays with baby when he is done, he says "bye bye".

As of today, we've chosen a name. Trying to teach Cooper how to say it. Steve knows me too well...He said, "maybe we shouldn't teach him yet in case you change your mind." Please, me change my mind...never!

No comments:

Post a Comment