Thursday, June 3, 2010

My birthday

It's been a few days since my birthday and the events that followed:

I had a Pampered Chef party-not to celebrate my birthday, but to have some girl time and just to relax. After getting pampered with some good food and time with friends, and a sprinkle of gifts for Nora, Steve, Cooper and I headed to the toy store to find a playground for Cooper. On a typical day there is no way I would have been able to run errands after a day of having company over. I'm just exhausted going through the grocery store. Well, this should have been my first indication of what was to come.....When Cooper was born I was in pain on Friday night, Saturday had this huge wave of energy and then woke Sunday morning in labor.
I ate a good dinner of a Wegman's ceaser salad, watched an episode of 24 and off to bed I went......

No comments:

Post a Comment