Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thomas....

I am not a fan of Thomas the train. Now, I do realize it's not all about me, but if I do like to sit with Cooper while he watches his shows so this is a little bit about me!!
Little man was sick on Sunday night so he stayed home with Steve on Monday. We started a subscription to Netflix because it can be played through the Wii. Anyway, I digress....
All Cooper wanted to do was snuggle up to Steve, so they watched a lot of tv and napped (that is the best part of being sick, right!!). Steve found about 300 episodes of Thomas the Train that he got Cooper hooked on. Now it's not Word World that he wants to watch-he says Thomas. No, he screams Thomas!! It's not one thing that I can pinpoint that makes me dislike the show, but I do get a big kick out of watching Cooper be completely mesmerized by the trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment