Friday, October 23, 2009

It wasn't like this last time!

Cooper has been an angel the past few weeks. I've had morning sickness that's lasting all day long and am exhausted. Fortunately Cooper is like me in the afternoon and just likes the quiet time on the drive home. Once we get home he plays and then we eat, then after we play a little more I tell him "time to brusha, brusha" and he walks right up the stairs to his bathroom. He sits in my lap and just lets me read a book to him or will play right in my lap. I LOVE when he is across the room and then comes and sits in my lap. I guess I better enjoy it now because in a few months I won't have much of a lap for him to sit in!
I truly think Cooper knows I'm lacking in the energy department and is being extra good to Mommy. I'll have to keep this all in mind when the new baby comes and he's wanting extra attention. I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment