Monday, August 10, 2009

Florida trip-part 1

We were on the move after a week at home-again working on the house. Cooper did go to Ms. Ragaa a few days and Steve and I came home to work. Don't worry, we did do some fun things-saw Harry Potter and had lots of people come by to look at our airconditioning! But I'm giving you boring dribble. More about Cooper:

We flew to Florida first to Ft. Lauderdale to see Great Grandma Roz and Papa Phil. Cooper was an angel on the plane. We had a big guy sitting next to us, but he slept the whole way. Jet Blue is the airline to fly on-tvs in every seat and LOTS of legroom.
We spent a few days with the great grandparents. Steve and I have commented numerous times this summer about how incredibly lucky we are that our grandparents are still a part of our lives and see them with Cooper makes our heart melt. Cooper loved playing with the organ at Grandma's and started walking a little more as the floors are all tile and his poor knees were getting sore!
Mimi and Pop came a few days later to take us up to Orlando......more on this later.

I need to comment on mine and Steve's favorite part of the trip: Bru's Room. It's a restaurant that has the BEST wings. I'm not a big fan of wings but since Steve introducted me to them a few years back we have always made sure we eat there when in town. We told Grandma not to get anything for dinner that we wanted to eat there everynight we were there. And we almost did. I only wish everyone could try their wings because they are.......mmmm, I can't talk about them anymore because I want to get on the plane and go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment