Friday, June 19, 2009

School's out for summer!!!

It's been a long school year, but my best year yet. My class was my favorite and I miss them terribly. If ever I had a chance to keep a class, this would have been the one. Steve had his first year teaching high school and he really enjoyed his time as well.

BUT it's time to enjoy summer and the time we get to spend as a family!
We have a few days at home and then we're off to Wisconsin to relax at the lake with Steve's side of the family. We are driving and it will take 2 days to get there so that is an adventure in itself. Cooper has always done well on car trips...so I think that it's me that I worry about getting cranky in the car. While in Wisconsin, Cooper gets to play with his cousins and aunts and uncles and of course Grandma Upty, Grandma Judy, and Grandpa Jim! We get to spend a weekend with some of Steve's friends from college who all have kids. We can't wait to get them all together......there are 2 girls who are a few months older than Cooper. We plan on making arrangements for one of them to marry Cooper some day.
We'll also be heading out to Florida to see Mimi and Pop Pop and Grandma Roz and Papa Phil in August. It promises to be a summer full of fun. I just hope it doesn't go by too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment